Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sizzix Big Shot - Texture Fades - Bioelements V-Neck Smoothing Creme 1.5 oz

Bioelements V-Neck Smoothing Creme 1.5 oz

221154374
Bioelements V-Neck Smoothing Creme 1.5 oz With daily use, V-Neck Smoothing Creme *Visibly reduces depth of neck creases *Fades freckles caused by the sun *Smoothes out skin texture Normal aging, sun exposure and other environmental assaults can cause

Price: $ 54.50
Sold by Buy.com

I have to say a BIG thank you to my good friend Vee (aka Veronica – The Couture Crafter). We play a bingo game in the Yahoo group we’re in and she was the hostess for the last game. I won the last round and this is the prize she sent me. She spoiled me ROTTEN!! Thank you, my friend!! Please visit Vee’s channel here….. www.youtube.com
Video Rating: 5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment