Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sizzix Big Shot - Faux Leather Purse Box - Stampin' Up - Tami White

www.stampwithtami.com Stampin’ Up Faux Leather Purse box by Tami White. Uses Sizzix big shot Top Note and box #2 dies, emobssing and flower brads. For complete supply list, and to purchase Stampin’ Up products online click here stampwithtami.com Tami White Stampin’ Up Demonstrator www.stampwithtami.com

This is a mini album that I did for the SweetSassyDiva blog as a debut project. For any supplies that I used please visit www.scrapyland.com they have amazing customer service. I used the Tim Holtz Sizzix Baroque die as the base and then covered it with Graphic 45 paper. I used my Cricut Expression to create all sorts of fun pockets, tags, file folders, etc. Then I used lots of Prima bling and some Prima lace. I really love the way it turned out. For details on sizing and which cartridges I used as well as the file for your Gypsy, please visit milamemories.blogspot.com.
Video Rating: 5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment