Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Sizzix Bigshot" - Dryer Sheet Flowers Tutorial & Photos

default Stampin Up Sizzix Bigz Tulip Place Card Holder

This is so much fun and creates something beautiful by reusing, recycling, and recreating! The dryer sheets are used to make these flowers. After watching my TSBFriend Amy (amylucimar) make lollipop flowers using dryer sheets, I decided to make them but with a little twist. I hope you enjoy watching this video and find other ways to recycle objects around your house. Also, I apologize for not showing how to use the BigShot in this video, the time frame just wouldn’t allow me the opportunity. However, YouTube has some wonderful beginner videos on how to use this great machine. Have a wonderful blessed week! Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}}, RHC
Video Rating: 5 / 5

Incoming search terms:

  • bigz tulipe gallery
  • tulips stampin up bigz die

No comments:

Post a Comment